Friday, January 8, 2010

Comfort Goddess Gemstones



I found these great little Goddesses carved out of gemstones the other day, and I thought I would share. The fit comfortably in your hand and are perfect for meditation. I guess that is why they are called "Comfort Goddesses"! They come in different types of stones and crystals like rose quartz, tiger's eye and lepidolite. These little Goddess figures can be used in many different meditations, or you can just hold onto one for the comforting energy of the Goddess. I absolutely love mine! As always make sure before you use any crystal, you attune it with your energies and clear it of any negativties. This can be done by saging the crystal, or by running it under water.

Here is the link if you want to purchase one: Comfort Goddess

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment! I appreciate your support! Many blessings to you )O(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...